Read about the Zombie Attack mini-event! And Lycoons are now completed, and 1000 of them released into the Zombies!

New Halloween Imps and Sundae Firedrakes in the Specials Shop, and several new strays.

WHAMZILLA TITANS in the Specials Shop, and 2 released into the strays!! This is an extremely limited release lasting only until Oct. 20th.
Page:
  • [1]
  Down

Hey! (Phantomsong from WCRPG)

this user has left Xanje
Hiya! I'm Phantomsong on WCRPG andddd here as well. xD

she/her/hers
Captain Bunnymund
ptag: ~bunnymund

Not exactly that active
9,590 posts
Pet 9842064
Hahaha xD
Hey Phantomsong, I'm not sure if we know each other on WCRPG but I go by Bunnymund on there (though I want to change it to an avenger of some sort, not sure which yet though) but I've seen you around on there.
Welcome to xanje and I hope you enjoy it on here as much as WCRPG C:

Please click them!
Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide

Twitter; saltysquidbird
Discord; Salty Takoyaki#0101★

this user has left Xanje
Woah, sorry for responding so late!

Hey, I know who ya are! I've seen you around there and even talked to you a little bit :p

Thanks! ^^

As to changing your name, I see..Like you, I'm not sure which you should pick xD
she/her/hers
Captain Bunnymund

Not exactly that active
9,590 posts
Pet 9842064
Ah it's fine. Take all the time you want C:

Oh that's cool then, so we technically know who we are then x3
I'm just thinking my old screen name on there the avengers would be good.
But then there's guardians of the galaxy.
And x-men.
And Spiderman which I'm getting really annoyed with because sony's rebooting the whole series AGAIN AND IT WILL BE OUT IN 2017 AND OMG SONY I LOVED THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN THOUGH.

Please click them!
Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide

Twitter; saltysquidbird

this user has left Xanje
Thanks; I'm not that active on Xanje ^^

Ah
I'm sorry that there are so many good choices ;u
Maybe you could change it every once in a while- like about once a week or so

I didn't see that movie .o.
this user has left Xanje
Hi Phantomsong! :) Nice to see you on Xanje.
this user has left Xanje
Hey; same to you! ^^
she/her/hers
Captain Bunnymund

Not exactly that active
9,590 posts
Pet 9842064
Idk.
I'm not as active on there anymore.
So I don't really care what my screen name is over there x3

But lucky you didn't because you'd be attached to it but then you hear that they'll be renewing it

Please click them!
Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide

Twitter; saltysquidbird

this user has left Xanje
Ah

Wait, what? o.o

Fancypost- (c)þhåñ†ðm§ðñg Image from Pinterest

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas porttitor congue massa. Fusce posuere, magna sed pulvinar ultricies, purus lectus malesuada libero, sit amet commodo magna erosQuisque aliquam tempor magna. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nunc ac magna. Maecenas odio dolor, vulputate vel, auctor ac, accumsan id, felis. Pellentesque cursus sagittis felis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas porttitor congue massa. Fusce posuere, magna sed pulvinar ultricies, purus lectus malesuada libero, sit amet commodo magna eros quis urna. Nunc viverra imperdiet enim. Fusce est. Vivamus a tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Proin pharetra nonummy pede. Mauris et orci. Aenean nec lorem. In porttitor. Donec laoreet nonummy augue. Suspendisse dui purus, scelerisque at, vulputate vitae, pretium mattis, nunc. Mauris eget neque at sem venenatis eleifend. Ut nonummy. Fusce aliquet pede non pede. Suspendisse dapibus lorem pellentesque magna. Integer nulla. Donec blandit feugiat ligula. Donec hendrerit, felis et imperdiet euismod, purus ipsum pretium metus, in lacinia nulla nisl eget sapien. Donec ut est in lectus consequat consequat. Etiam eget dui. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed at lorem in nunc porta tristique. Proin nec augue. Quisque aliquam tempor magna. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nunc ac magna. Maecenas odio dolor, vulputate vel, auctor ac, accumsan id, felis. Pellentesque cursus sagittis felis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas porttitor congue massa. Fusce posuere, magna sed pulvinar ultricies, purus lectus malesuada libero, sit amet commodo magna eros quis urna. Nunc viverra imperdiet enim. Fusce est. Vivamus a tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et mccumsan id, felis. Pellentesque cursus sagittis felis. quis urna. Nunc viverra imperdiet enim. Fusce est. Vivamus a tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Proin pharetra nonummy pede. Mauris et orci. Aenean nec lorem. In porttitor. Donec laoreet nonummy augue. Suspendisse dui purus, scelerisque at, vulputate vitae, pretium mattis, nunc. Mauris eget neque at sem venenatis eleifend. Ut nonummy. Fusce aliquet pede non pede. Suspendisse dapibus lorem pellentesque magna. Integer nulla. Donec blandit feugiat ligula. Donec hendrerit, felis et imperdiet euismod, purus ipsum pretium metus, in lacinia nulla nisl eget sapien. Donec ut est in lectus consequat consequat. Etiam eget dui. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed at lorem in nunc porta tristique. Proin nec augue. Quisque aliquam tempor magna. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nunc ac magna. Maecenas odio dolor, vut Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas porttitor congue massa. Fusce posuere, magna sed pulvinar ultricies, purus lectus malesuada libero, sit amet commodo magna eros quis urna. Nunc viverra imperdiet enim. Fusce est. Vivamus a tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Proin pharetra nonummy pede. Mauris et orci. Aenean nec lorem. In porttitor. Donec laoreet nonummy augue. Suspendisse dui purus, scelerisque at, vulputate vitae, pretium mattis, nunc. Mauris eget neque at sem venenatis eleifend. Ut nonummy. Fusce aliquet pede non pede. Suspendisse dapibus lorem pellentesque magna. Integer nulla. Donec blandit feugiat ligula. Donec hendrerit, felis et imperdiet euismod, purus ipsum pretium metus, in lacinia nulla nisl eget sapien. Donec ut est in lectus consequat consequat. Etiam eget dui. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed at lorem in nunc porta tristique. Proin nec augue. Quisque aliquam tempor magna. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nunc ac magna. Maecenas odio dolor, vulputate vel, auctor ac, accumsan id, felis. Pellentesque cursus sagittis felis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas porttitor congue massa. Fusce posuere, magna sed pulvinar ultricies, purus lectus malesuada libero, sit amet commodo magna eros quis urna. Nunc viverra imperdiet enim. Fusce est. Vivamus a tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Proin pharetra nonummy pede. Mauris et orci. Aenean nec lorem. In porttitor. Donec laoreet nonummy augue. Suspendisse dui purus, scelerisque at, vulputate vitae, pretium mattis, nunc. Mauris eget neque at sem venenatis eleifend. Ut nonummy. Fusce aliquet pede non pede. Suspendisse dapibus lorem pellentesque magna. Integer nulla. Donec blandit feugiat ligula. Donec hendrerit, felis et imperdiet euismod, purus ipsum pretium metus, in lacinia nulla nisl eget sapien. Donec ut est in lectus consequat consequat. Etiam eget dui. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed at lorem in nunc porta tristique. Proin nec augue. Quisque aliquam tempor magna. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nunc ac magna. Maecenas odio dolor, vulputate vel, auctor ac, accumsan id, felis. Pellentesque cursus sagittis felis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas porttitor congue massa. Fusce posuere, magna sed pulvinar ultricies, purus lectus malesuada libero, sit amet commodo magna eros quis urna. Nunc viverra imperdiet enim. Fusce est. Vivamus a tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Proin pharetra nonummy pede. Mauris et orci. Aenean nec lorem. In porttitor. Donec laoreet nonummy augue. Suspendisse dui purus, scelerisque at, vulputate vitae, pretium mattis, nunc. Mauris eget neque at sem venenatis eleifend. Ut nonummy. Fusce aliquet pede non pede. Suspendisse dapibus lorem pellentesque magna. Integer nulla. Donec blandit feugiat ligula. Donec hendrerit, felis et imperdiet euismod, purus ipsum pretium metus, in lacinia nulla nisl eget sapien. Donec ut est in lectus consequat consequat. Etiam eget dui. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed at lorem in nunc porta tristique. Proin nec augue. Quisque aliquam tempor magna. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nunc ac magna. Maecenas odio dolor, vulputate vel, auctor ac, accumsan id, felis. Pellentesque cursus sagittis felis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas porttitor congue massa. Fusce posuere, magna sed pulvinar ultricies, purus lectus malesuada libero, sit amet commodo magna eros quis urna. Nunc viverra imperdiet enim. Fusce est. Vivamus a tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Proin pharetra nonummy pede. Mauris et orci. Aenean nec lorem. In porttitor. Donec laoreet nonummy augue. Suspendisse dui purus, scelerisque at, vulputate vitae, pretium mattis, nunc. Mauris eget neque at sem venenatis eleifend. Ut nonummy. Fusce aliquet pede non pede. Suspendisse dapibus lorem pellentesque magna. Integer nulla. Donec blandit feugiat ligula. Donec hendrerit, felis et imperdiet euismod, purus ipsum pretium metus, in lacinia nulla nisl eget sapien. Donec ut est in lectus consequat consequat. Etiam eget dui. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed at lorem in nunc porta tristique. Proin nec augue. Quisque aliquam tempor magna. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nunc ac magna. Maecenas odio dolor, vulputate vel, auctor ac, accumsan id, felis. Pellentesque cursus sagittis felis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas porttitor congue massa. Fusce posuere, magna sed pulvinar ultricies, purus lectus malesuada libero, sit amet commodo magna eros quis urna. Nunc viverra imperdiet enim. Fusce est. Vivamus a tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Proin pharetra nonummy pede. Mauris et orci. Aenean nec lorem. In porttitor. Donec laoreet nonummy augue. Suspendisse dui purus, scelerisque at, vulputate vitae, pretium mattis, nunc. Mauris eget neque at sem venenatis eleifend. Ut nonummy. Fusce aliquet pede non pede. Suspendisse dapibus lorem pellentesque magna. Integer nulla. Donec blandit feugiat ligula. Donec hendrerit, felis et imperdiet euismod, purus ipsum pretium metus, in lacinia nulla nisl eget sapien. Donec ut est in lectus consequat consequat. Etiam eget dui. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed at lorem in nunc porta tristique. Proin nec augue. Quisque aliquam tempor magna. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nunc ac magna. Maecenas odio dolor, vulputate vel, auctor ac, accumsan id, felis. Pellentesque cursus sagittis felis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas porttitor congue massa. Fusce posuere, magna sed pulvinar ultricies, purus lectus malesuada libero, sit amet commodo magna eros quis urna. Nunc viverra imperdiet enim. Fusce est. Vivamus a tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Proin pharetra nonummy pede. Mauris et orci. Aenean nec lorem. In porttitor. Donec laoreet nonummy augue. Suspendisse dui purus, scelerisque at, vulputate vitae, pretium mattis, nunc. Mauris eget neque at sem venenatis eleifend. Ut nonummy. Fusce aliquet pede non pede. Suspendisse dapibus lorem pellentesque magna. Integer nulla. Donec blandit feugiat ligula. Donec hendrerit, felis et imperdiet euismod, purus ipsum pretium metus, in lacinia nulla nisl eget sapien. Donec ut est in lectus consequat consequat. Etiam eget dui. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed at lorem in nunc porta tristique. Proin nec augue. Quisque aliquam tempor magna. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nunc ac magna. Maecenas odio dolor, vulputate vel, auctor ac, accumsan id, felis. Pellentesque cursus sagittis felis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas porttitor congue massa. Fusce posuere, magna sed pulvinar ultricies, purus lectus malesuada libero, sit amet commodo magna eros quis urna. Nunc viverra imperdiet enim. Fusce est. Vivamus a tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et mccumsan id, felis. Pellentesque cursus sagittis felis.
she/her/hers
Captain Bunnymund

Not exactly that active
9,590 posts
Pet 9842064
Eh it's a long story.
The only reason we found out was because Sony was hacked.
But dad agrees with the third reboot :o

And found you again on wcrpg 8)
I don't know why that's an accomplishment. This post and my last are reasons I shouldn't be online at night

Please click them!
Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide
Click to show/hide

Click to show/hide

Twitter; saltysquidbird

this user has left Xanje
Oh, lol

I've seen you again, as well xD

Eh, I shouldn't be on, either
this user has left Xanje
Falling Star?!

ic.
Sup! I'm from WCRPG too!~

stilly senpai they/them
they/them/theirs
stilly senpai
ptag: ~stilly senpai

Newbie on here, Champion on WCRPG
14 posts
Pet 147649 Pet 147722
Hey! I've seen you around on WCRPG. I'm Stilly on there as well.
Page:
  • [1]
  Up